Lipotropic injections (Lipo-B). What are they?
Lipotropics are three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver: Choline, Methione, and Inositol. Lipo-B is an injection of those amino acids combined with vitamin B12.
How does Lipo-B work? And what are the benefits?
Your liver is responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so the healthier it is, the better it will work for you. The vitamin cocktail included in the B12 and Lipotropic shots are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. Lipo-B injections also deliver nutrients to the body essential in keeping your energy at its best. Many of these nutrients can not be absorbed by mouth and need to be taken by injection. Injections are a safe, effective way to keep your body well-balanced. Vitamin B12 Lipotropic Injections help you feel energized, they detox your liver and they boost your metabolism. Many medical weight loss programs, nutritionists and health and fitness trainers implement lipotronic shots into their patient’s and client’s health program to aid in losing weight as well as to provide numerous other health benefits. Lip-B injections:
- Aid in proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from your liver
- Provide an energy boost
- Boost your metabolism by helping to digest food
- Speed up thought processes and improve your mood
- Provide essential components for normal cell and brain function
- Help control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- Help emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- Help keep your skin tone healthy and your nails strong
- Promote healthy hair growth
- Help transform carbohydrates into energy
So, do Lipo B injections result in weight loss?
Lipo-B injections will help you lose weight provided they are used alongside a healthy diet and exercise regime. With an increased level in energy, you will be able to exercise more vigorously to burn fat. As you burn fat more quickly, you should see results faster than you normally would.
How often do patients inject? What are the side effects?
The Lipo Shot is recommended to be given once a week, and other than possible injection site irritation, the natural ingredients show no side effects.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamine) for energy
- Methionine, Inositol & Choline to mobilize fat
Single Injection in the office: $15.00
Series of 10 injections given to yourself at home: $150